Base Station Charger with Apple Watch Stand
Designed to be the premium personalised charging experience for Apple Watch and iPhone owners. Base Station with Apple Watch Stand integrates a sleek, modern design with a functional wireless charging hub. With 3 high-power charging coils and an integrated Apple Watch aluminium stand, Base Station with Apple Watch Stand creates a frictionless charging experience.
The integrated Apple Watch stand allows you to add your own Apple Watch magnetic charger. With a foam insert and built in cable channel the stand accommodates your charging puck and Apple Watch magnetic charger perfectly. (NOTE - Apple Watch magnetic charger is not included).
Easily charge your Apple Watch and iPhone wirelessly. Nomad have added three coils to provide mulitiple charging orientations; center your phone over a coil and wirelessly charge your phone how you like. Great for your desk, bedside, and around the house.
Housed in a precision-moulded, aircraft grade aluminium body with a gunmetal grey finish.
Compatible with nightstand mode to easily see the time, date, and your alarm at a glance.
Small details are important to Nomad, so they added a padded leather wireless charging surface with a soft finish for your phone to rest on.
Designed for Your Bedside
Nomad took the time to build Base Station with Apple Watch Standto be as thin as possible while allowing you to interact with Nightstand Mode by tapping your nightstand.
- Integrated Apple Watch aluminium stand (NOTE - Apple Watch magnetic charger is not included)
- 3 Qi-certified coils at 7.5W wireless charging each
- Padded leather wireless charging surface
- LED charging indicators
- Ambient light sensor dims LED's at night
- Designed for Apple Watch Series 5 and compatible all previous versions of Apple Watch
- Supports nightstand mode
- Compatible with AirPods only with Wireless Charging Case
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.