Adjustable Kickstand for SecureBack M Series Enclosures
Make your iPad Point of Sale (POS) system easier to use for customers while also adding crucial security and robustness by pairing a SecureBack M Series iPad Enclosure with the Adjustable Kickstand.
iPad POS systems are providing a host of opportunities for businesses, restaurants, hotels, spas and other hospitality industries are an especially ideal environment for this new iPad enclosure technology because it elevates customer service and customer engagement while also providing new opportunities for data mining.
But iPad POS systems do have some significant challenges. Only Kensington addresses the critical issues of security and robustness that the iPad POS environment demands.
The Kensington Adjustable Kickstand for SecureBack M Series Modular Enclosures allows you to add a convenient, adjustable kickstand to any SecureBack M Series Enclosure. The Kickstand provides a stable, adjustable way to keep the iPad standing upright for use by your customers to simplify typing and viewing. The Kickstand is rubberised to prevent the iPad from slipping and it provides 180º of adjustability. The locking feature secures the kickstand to the enclosure, so you won’t have to worry about unwanted removal.
When combined with a SecureBack M Series enclosure, you gain the ability to add security and robustness to any iPad POS system while improving the user experience.
- Makes typing and viewing easier for customers
- Compatible with SecureBack M Series Enclosures (sold separately)
- Provides 180º of adjustability
- Rubberised to prevent slipping and increase stability
- Locks to the enclosure to prevent unauthorised removal
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.