13" LandingZone DOCK - MacBook Pro Touch Bar (2019 - 2 USB-C Ports)
Docking Station for the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar & 2 USB Type-C Ports
The LandingZone Docking Station is LandingZone's most advanced yet. With an astounding 15 ports, it is designed to transform the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar & 2 USB Type-C Ports into a powerful and versatile workstation.
The additional ports, such as USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.1 Type-A, HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, and Ethernet, facilitate the connection of a large range of devices to the MacBook Pro. In addition, the Kensington Security Slot will allow the use of a laptop lock to secure both the docking station and the MacBook Pro.
This docking station is compatible only with the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar & 2 USB Type-C Ports (MacBook Model A2159) first released in 2019.
3 USB 3.1 Type-C Ports
New USB Type-C devices can be connected easily and quickly.
3 USB 3.1 Type-A Ports
Connect USB Type-A devices without the need for dongles or adapters. One of the USB Type-A ports is also a 1.5A High-Speed Charging port.
UHD 4K HDMI
The HDMI 1 port supports 4K resolution at 60Hz, while the HDMI 2 port supports 4K resolution at 30Hz.
UHD 4K Mini DisplayPort
The Mini DisplayPort on the LandingZone can be used instead of the HDMI 1 port. It supports 4K resolution at 60Hz.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Brings the stability of full Gigabit Ethernet functionality to the MacBook.
SD Card Slot
Quickly and easily connect an SD Card to the LandingZone.
Micro SD Card Slot
Connect Micro SD Cards to the LandingZone without the need for a dongle or adapter.
Two Way Audio Port
Supports the connection of speakers, headsets, and other audio devices.
Kensington Security Slot
Secure your valuable MacBook Pro with most standard Kensington Laptop Locks. Kensington Laptop Locks sold separately.
Status Indicator Light
The three different colours provide users with information regarding the status of the LandingZone.
Ports and Features
- 3 USB 3.1 Type-C Ports (Data Only / No Video)
- 2 USB 3.1 Type-A Ports (Data Only)
- 1 USB 3.1 Type-A Port (Data & 1.5A High Speed Charging)
- HDMI Port (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz)
- Mini DisplayPort & HDMI Port (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz) - Can Not Be Used Simultaneously
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- SD Card Slot
- Micro SD Card Slot
- Two-way Audio Port
- Built-in Kensington Security Slot compatible with all the Kensington Laptop Locks (sold separately) to secure the MacBook
- 3-Colour LED Status Indicator Light
- 96W LandingZone Power Adapter to charge the MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and power the docking station
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.