USB 3.0 Docking Station with Dual DVI/HDMI/VGA (SD3500v)
Make a MacBook ultra productive
Super slim laptop computers like the Apple MacBooks deliver sleek good looks. However, they usually come up short on ports for connectivity. As a result, you're constantly plugging and unplugging peripherals to connect to the devices you need. That's where the Kensington USB 3.0 Dual Docking Station comes in. It turns one USB port into six so that with one hot swappable USB connection you'll have access to all of your peripherals, including printer, external drive, scanner, keyboard & mouse, audio 2.0 speakers and even two 1080HD video monitors.
Nothing can boost productivity like a second monitor, and the Kensington USB 3.0 Dual Docking Station makes adding two big beautiful HD monitors as easy as connecting a single USB plug. What's more, the Dock's USB 3.0 ports allow super-speed data transfer of up to 5 Gbps and are backward compatible with USB 2.0.
The USB 3.0 Dual Docking Station gives you a big productivity boost without taking up a lot of desktop space or sacrificing aesthetics. It features a slim design that complements today's Ultrabooks perfectly. There?s even a security slot to lock it down with your Kensington lock.
Turn your MacBook, MacBook Air or other super slim laptop into a productivity machine with the Kensington USB 3.0 Dual Docking Station.
- Optimised for Ultrabooks or MacBooks to turn one USB port into 6
- Quick one-touch USB connection for hassle-free setup
- High-speed data transfer of up to 5 Gbps
- Dual 1080p HD video for high quality video
- DVI to VGA and DVI to HDMI conversions for greater monitor compatibility
- HDMI 1.3 supported
- Faster network and Internet access with gigabit ethernet connection
- Audio 2.0 for enhanced sound
- Compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0
- Slim, low-profile design
- Built-in security slot
- Supports OSX from V10.6 (Leopard) right up to the latest Mountain Lion releases
- Supports Windows Vista, 7 and 8
- Corporate Install feature allows administrators to install the graphic driver over a Microsoft server
- Also compatible with the Microsoft Surface Pro
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.