SecureTrek 15" Laptop Carrying Case
We’ve Got Security in the Bag
Whether you’re on your commute or walking across the corporate campus, the SecureTrek 15.6” Laptop Carrying Case not only protects your laptop from damage, it offers an anti-theft security system. Safeguard your bag’s contents by clicking the hammerhead zipper pulls into the patent-pending SecureTrek Lock Base, then add a Kensington Lock to secure it to a fixed object. Or you can use a TSA-approved luggage lock when flying. Protected by durable Poly Twill material, your laptop and tablet stow in padded compartments and are shielded by an anti-puncture zipper. There’s ample space to organise all your stuff, and a unique pass-thru lets you strap it to a wheeled bag.
SecureTrek Lock Base
Click the four hammerhead zipper pulls into place and then close the stainless steel door for premium anti-theft security for your bag’s contents. Lock with a Kensington Portable Laptop Lock and attach to a fixed object with the steel cable, or add a TSA-approved lock if you’re checking your backpack at the airport (locks sold separately)
Protects the device compartment that holds your laptop and tablet from intrusion with a sharp object
Padded Device Compartments
With room to accommodate up to a 15.6-inch laptop as well as a 10-inch tablet, each space comfortably fits your devices with enhanced protection to reduce the chances of damage if you drop your bag
Front Workstation Pocket
A complete organiser section that has areas to store your keys, business cards, pens, chargers, ear buds and more
Wheeled Luggage Pass-Thru
Makes traveling with multiple bags so much easier, with a special panel that can be placed over the extended handle of a roller bag to ensure your bag won’t fall off
There’s plenty of additional room to store files or other personal items when you’re commuting, traveling or just on the go
- SecureTrek Lock Base lets you click in hammerhead zipper pulls to deter theft attempts and unauthorised access into your bag
- Kensington Portable Laptop Lock (sold separately) secures bag to a fixed object
- Anti-puncture zipper for device compartment resists intrusion by sharp object
- Lock Loop ideal for a TSA-approved travel lock when checking bag at airport
- Padded device compartments hold up to 15.6” laptop and 10” tablet
- Workstation pocket organises all your chargers, pens, business cards, keys and more
- Wheeled luggage pass-thru conveniently straps to an extended handle
- Ample space for files and personal items
- 840D Poly Twill outer material
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.