Pro Fit Ergo Vertical Wireless Trackball
Give your hand a healthy break. Upgrade to ergonomist-approved comfort and premium cursor control with Kensington’s Pro Fit Ergo Vertical Wireless Trackball. A 60° tilt angle keeps the wrist in a natural handshake position to improve wrist and forearm posture. This mouse-like vertical trackball is easy to learn and it and offers 9 programmable buttons.
Ergonomist Approved Design
Promotes proper wrist, arm, and shoulder alignment to maximize comfort and minimize potential strains.
Easy to Use
Reduces learning curve when transitioning from a mouse to a trackball.
Premium Precision and Speed
Provides more accurate and smooth cursor control, and allows you to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
Flexible Wireless Connection Options
Allows stable connectivity for up to three computers.
Plug-and-Play or Customise
Experience plug-and-play default settings or use KensingtonWorks software to set pointer and scrolling options and professionally customize nine buttons to tackle common tasks with one touch.
Unique Easy-to-Clean Design
Provides a button to eject the trackball for easy cleaning.
Long Battery Life
Works for up to 18 months on two AA batteries (included). The battery indicator light eliminates surprises. Battery life may vary based on usage.
- All-day comfort is provided through an ergonomist approved design featuring a 60-degree tilt and natural handshake position to improve wrist and forearm alignment.
- Easy to use, with the same left click, right click, and scroll wheel operation as a traditional mouse, while providing the advantages of a trackball with a simple roll of the thumb.
- The high-quality optical tracking sensor, 34mm thumb-operated trackball and triple DPI switch provide smooth cursor control, optimal precision and easy cursor speed transitions.
- Flexible wireless connection options let you connect your vertical trackball to up to 3 different devices - one via the 2.4GHz nano dongle that stows inside the trackball body, and two additional connections via Bluetooth.
- Experience plug-and-play default settings or use KensingtonWorks software to set pointer and scrolling options and professionally customize nine buttons to tackle common tasks with one touch.
- Unique, easy-to-clean design features a built-in trackball ejection button to effortlessly remove the trackball to clean dirt, grime, and germs - and keep the trackball functioning smoothly.
- Works for up to 18 months on two AA batteries (included). The battery indicator light eliminates surprises. Battery life may vary based on usage.