CASA A01m USB-C Hub - Grey
One solution for numerous peripheral problems
Connecting several USB devices to a computer with only USB Type-C ports can become a hassle as you might need to connect external drives or printers while powering your device. To make the situation even more complicated, you'd need all these while making presentations on a projector. This is where the versatile four-in-one CASA Hub A01 comes in. Its two USB 3.1 Type-A ports and a 4K-capable HDMI port not only relieve the tension on your daily tasks, but also make you an even happier mobile worker.
All systems are go
The CASA Hub A01m is an indispensible companion to any computer with a USB Type-C port. It's compatible with macOS, Windows 7/8/10/2003/2000/ME and Linux – no driver software required. Working with virtually any computer of any brand with USB a Type-C port, CASA Hub A01m is the centre of your modern office ecosystem as it works with any computer with Type-C ports.
Enormous 4K video in just a snap
If your laptop supports 4K video output, the truly large and vivid display is just an A01m away. It converts the signals from USB to HDMI digital output at extremely fine 4K resolution, making your laptop a formidable communication powerhouse. Better yet, don't worry about the 4K output draining your battery as you can still charge your laptop thanks to the USB PD port.
Right for all your peripherals
The two standard USB Type-A ports on the A01m can both communicate nicely with external devices such as printers and storage devices at respectable 5Gbps. The A01m backs you up when you need to connect USB devices, watch 4K videos on big screens and deliver sucessful presentations.
No scratch, no interference
CASA Hub A01m's strong aluminium housing performs well in mitigating electromagnetic interference and protects it against scratches, impact and corrosion. The A01m features extra-rigid plated connectors and fabric-wrapped cable for exceptional durability that serves you well in the years to come.
- Support 4K Ultra HD resolution and 1080p videos.
- Standalone USB Hub multi-function converter, include USB 3.1 Type-A x 2, HDMI x1 (4K x 2K @30Hz)
- Support USB Type-C Power Delivery. Please be aware that while using multiple USB devices, the power support via Type-C port is needed.
- Durable braided wire.
- The strong aluminium housing performs well in mitigating electromagnetic interference and it resists scratch, impact and corrosion in harsh environments on the road.
- Lightweight and easy to carry. No proprietary driver needed, even for Battery Charging Function.
- Support Windows 7/8/10, 2003/2000/ME, macOS, Linux and other systems.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.