Rugged Camera Sling - 6L - NorthPak Black
The rugged, comfortable 6L camera sling for your most active days. Ideal for mirrorless and mobile carry.
Bomber materials and durable padding protects your gear on the outside. Lots of pockets and customisable dividers keep you organised on the inside. The Stability Strap keeps your sling tight when moving, shooting, and even hiking. While its rectangular shape maximises the gear you can fit. Multi direction for right and left handed shooters, this is the camera sling you trust to stay tough and comfortable no matter the conditions.
- Super Organised: A camera sling you can configure with modular, padded dividers to create multiple small pockets, or take them out for a single compartment.
- Fast to Access: Top-down opening for grabbing gear on the run.
- Extra Tough: Waterproof NPX body material with water resistant YKK zippers.
- Cross-Body Comfort: A padded wingback panel with soft fabric feels good for all day, while the wide, articulated shoulder strap keeps weight distributed and not killing your body.
- In the box: 1 Sling, 1 Shoulder Strap, 1 Stabiliser Strap, 2 Dividers
What It Does Well
This is a protective camera sling for your most active days. From the strap to the padding to the shape, this is the most comfortable sling we’ve ever used.
What It's For
Male and female shooters who appreciate a minimal design and want quick access to their gear. The dual sided strap means you can set this bag up for right or left handed shooters.
- Body: NorthPak 100% Recycled Polyester Sailcloth & Hypalon Accents
- Interior : High-visibility Orange and Grey Nylon
- Hardware : Magnetic Buckles & Anodised Aluminum
- Zipper : Water Resistant YKK
Specifications and Dimensions
- Best for: Mirrorless street photography setup, a quick-access lens bag, minimal drone kit, or mobile filmmaking.
- Tablet Carry: iPad Pro 11”
- Left and Right-Handed Shooters: Yes
- Gear Access: Top
- Number of Exterior Pockets: 1
- Tripod Straps: Yes
- Weight: 622g
- External Dimensions: 32 x 20 x 12cm
- Internal Dimensions: 31 x 19 x 11cm
- Shoulder Pad Dimensions: 6.3 cm width, 37.6 cm length
- Shoulder Strap Length: 132cm adjustable to 40.6cm
- Padded wingback design hugs your body for comfortable carry.
- Quick access, dual zippered main flap for grabbing gear on the run.
- Soft padded inner lining protects your tech gear.
- Modular dividers with quilted velcro lining for easy organisation.
- Zippered and quick-slip inner pockets for batteries, cards, cables, and more.
- Integrated pocket for iPad or tablets (up to 11 inch tablets).
- Anti-slip tripod loading straps with fully magnetic hardware for quick release and latch.
- Integrated key clip.
Featuring a quick release buckle, the Rugged Camera Sling's padded main strap can be adjusted to either side for maximum comfort and for both right and left handed shooters. There's even a cross body Stability Strap so the bag doesn’t slide around when on the move or bending down.
NorthPak is the world’s first durable + waterproof pack fabric made from 100% recycled polyester fiber and film. It’s made by North Sails, the world’s leading sailmaker and producer of laminated sailcloth. So yeah, it’s pretty rugged. As far as we know, this is the first time it’s ever been used on a camera bag.
- CO2 emissions from manufacturing recycled PET fiber are comparable to the production of organic cotton
- CO2 emissions from manufacturing recycled PET fiber are 50% lower than the production of virgin nylon
- CO2 emissions from manufacturing recycled PET film are 38% lower than the production of virgin PET film
- Every yard of NorthPak fabric saves approximately one pound of CO2 versus virgin-source Nylon/polyester fabric
- NorthPak contains no harmful PU, TPU, PVC, DWR or other coatings, inside or out
This sling is built with top quality materials for rugged, durable protection of your gear. Designed to carry a variety of different camera setups and configurations, it’s ready to go wherever you want. With an ambidextrous main strap, cross body stabiliser strap, and padded wingback design… this is the most comfortable camera sling we’ve ever used.