More Power to Your Heart - The wireless charger that heals
7 Colour Options
OMNIA Q offering pulsating lights in seven colour options. Pick a soothing colour and keep a light for yourself at night even when it’s not charging your phone.
Soft Contact with your phone
With calming concentric ripples in translucent silicone, the OMNIA Q keeps soft contact with your smart phone. Wherever you might always linger, be it your study, your office, living room or even kitchen, the soft, pure white OMNIA Q charger brings warmth to the life no matter it’s been easy or not.
It’s all your Ambience to Make
More than just the seven tones, the OMNIA Q comes with a colour-blending mode, you can create custom hues that meet your space, aura and your mood. Rejuvenate yourself along with your phone. It heals.
Auto Detect Protection
OMNIA Q also detects foreign objects such as keys, circuit cards and phones that don’t support wireless charging to protect your valued personal items and the charger itself.
Cute but Powerful Too
The OMNIA Q not only charges lightning-fast, it’s extremely high efficiency allows you to charge your phone even without removing the protective case. The actual charging speed will be affected by the ambient temperature. (NOTE - AC adapter is not included)
Safety is our absolute priority
At Adam elements, nothing gets higher concern than safety. The OMNIA Q is covered by layers of mechanisms that prevent over-charging, over-heating and short circuits.
- Supports both iPhone (7.5W) and Samsung (10W) fast charging.
- Soothing breathing light with 7 different colour selections, bet one of them matches your mind. If they don't... create your own using our unique colour-blending mode.
- Built-in foreign object detection to give your device a better protection.
- Uniquely devised to transmit power seamlessly through phone cases.
- One USB-C to USB-A charging cable is included in the package. (NOTE - AC adapter is not included).
- 100% safe charging: overcharging, overheating and short circuit protection.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.