Omnia P5 - White
Charging is as good as it gets
Safe, fast, compact the only USB-C charger you'll need
The fastest dual-mode USB-A & USB-C charger around
Adam Element's Omnia P5 is an advanced power charger that offers fast, high-wattage USB Type-C and a Type-A output; and it comes with a set of universal plugs for your travel convenience.
Compatible with PD3.0 & QC3.0 technologies
Compatible with the latest Power Delivery (PD3.0) and Qualcomm Quick Charge (QC3.0) technologies, the Omnia P5 is one of the fastest chargers of its kind on the market to charge your laptops, 15V game consoles and other compatible devices in a snap.
The Omnia P5 can detect and decide the wattage each connected device would actually need and then gives it the right amount of refill, which effectively prevents power waste and protects your gadget.
3 Replaceable Plugs Support
When you're on the road, the 100-240V universal voltage and replaceable US, UK, EU and AU plugs supporting more than 150 countries may save your luggage - or even save the day.
Omnia P5's wave pattern exterior is both a feat in terms of both visual experience and practicality - it helps you to recognise the plugging direction and makes it easier to pull out even on out-of-sight outlets.
- Newest Power Delivery (PD3.0) and Qualcomm Quick Charge (QC3.0) technology, supports both USB-C and USB-A ports
- Qualcomm Quick Charge (QC3.0): 3.6-6.5V/3A, 6.5-9V/2A, 9.1-12V/1.5A
- Power Delivery (PD3.0) fast charging: 5V/9V/12V/15V-3A, 20V-2.25A (Max), provides the finest voltage output according to your devices
- USB-C Port PD 45W independent output for MacBook, 15V game console, and other USB-C devices.
- PD3.0 Tech: provides the finest voltage output according to your devices (15V game console: 45W, MacBook & iPad Pro: 30W, iPhone: 18W )
- Supports multiples type of output: USB-C PD3.0 45W and USB-A 5V/2.4A 12W in the international power standard: 100-240V
- Replaceable plugs supporting more than 150 countries are included, no more worries during travel (US, UK, EU, AU standard)
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.