iKlips Wizard - 64GB SD Card - Grey
Lightning, Micro USB and USB 3.1
The world's most flexible on the go iPhone/iPad card reader for expanded storage. 3-in-1 Lightning, microSD and USB3.1 interface allows you to easily share files between iOS, Android, macOS and Windows.
As much as you love your iPhone, don't you wish it had more space? iPhone and iPad external storage for when your phone is packed full of games, apps and music.
Durable braided leather flat cable extension makes it easy to simultaneously connect your computer, iKlips Wizard, and iDevice.
File management comes naturally through using it as an external PC drive or with the intuitive iKlips app. Use the exclusive magnetic cap and thin stainless steel ADAM plate to prop up your iPhone/iPad for easy viewing.
256GB microSD memory card support.
Instantly expand your device's memory by up to 256GB or simply use it as a USB-to-Lightning adapter. NOTE – 64 GB microSD card is included.
A Wizard at your work station.
Stick it on any magnetic surface for safe and memorable keeping around your office. Combine it with the ADAM plate to keep notes or create a stand for your device.
Compatible with any iPhone or iPad case.
With the extended Lightning connector and overall design you can easily use it with any rugged iPhone or iPad case, including an OtterBox.
Design for you and me.
Sharing should be simple. It doesn't get much simpler than this. Klip it, save it and share it. Give your iKlips Wizard to your friend and what's yours becomes theirs. Photos, documents, movies, whatever. Magic.
Fastest in town.
Engineered to support Lightning fast technology, it's the first and only of its kind. That means mega-fast transfer speeds on those big files. Less waiting, more doing.
We like being the first. And the best. So iKlips Wizard supports exFAT, while nobody else does. Using exFAT means there's no limit to individual file sizes. Other drives with FAT32 have a 4GB size limit - probably not enough for an HD movie. For the most space while on your adventures. As much as you love your iPhone, don't you wish you had more space? For when your phone is packed full of games, apps and music.
Premium quality. Simply the best.
Precisely engineered with premium materials for integration into the iOS family. Smooth and cool to the touch aluminum body combined with its durable braided flat cable provide a high-strength armor against damage. iKlips Wizard has a unique and flexible design with a magnetic cap and ADAM plate for versatile storage on the go.
- Apple MFi-Certified. Best quality ever - Lightning / USB 3.1 two way transmission to manage your files while charging. No need to worry about your battery when backing up your entire photo collection. Enjoy sharing life more efficiently.
- Supports 4K video direct recording and access to any file type from your device - Not only backup, but also record 4K video directly to your iKlips. Expand your iPhone's memory to save EVERY treasured moment. Easily Backup, view, transfer, capture & manage all your photos, music, videos, documents directly from any iKlips in one easy to use app.
- Easily transfer to and from multiple platforms - Transfer data between all of your iOS, macOS, Windows, Android, Linux, and smart TVs. File management comes intuitively with the iKlips app.
- Cable Integration Makes Multitasking Easy - Lightning/USB 3.1/microSD card 3-in-1 connector - Transfer and charge at the same time. No internet, no iTunes, no computer. It's always iOS and Android friendly.
iKlips app – Features (app available on the Apple app store)
- Social media backup - One touch , backup for popular social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and more.
- Touch ID security - Use a password or use Touch ID to lock/unlock files, folders, albums, even the entire iOS/iKlips device. The iKlips Wizard lock ensures your content is protected even if your drive is lost or stolen.
- Cloud storage on your terms - With iKlips Wizard you can sync your data stored on iKlips to cloud services such as iCloud, Google Drive, Evernote, Access I, or Dropbox. Or sync from other devices.
- One Touch to backup all your phone's data - Only one touch easily backs up all your contact lists, calendars, photos, videos, docs.…everything!
NOTE – 64 GB microSD card is included
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.