iKlips Duo+ 128GB - Gold
A sidekick for your every turn.
With just a swivel, easily share your files between iPhone, iPad, Mac & PC: View, backup, and manage your gallery, videos and data directly on iKlips DUO+.
Lighter, Sharper, Smarter.
iKlips DUO+ is the ultimate tool for data storage, transfer and backup to compliment all your Apple devices. Together with the iKlips 3.0 App, it is the easiest way to share music, photos, videos, and a variety of content across all your devices - iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Mac, even PC- with iKlips DUO+ you can have what you want, when you want it. USB 3.1 read speed: Up to 130 MB/s. Lightning read speed: 25 MB/s.
Good Things in a Small Package.
The sleek, ergonomic design makes iKlips DUO+ better in every way. Don’t sacrifice comfort for quality, ever again. Advanced engineering and a zinc/aluminum alloy give iKlips DUO+ maximum strength while minimizing size and weight.
Let it Rain.
Accessing data should be fast and effortless. That is why we designed the lightning connector body to fit seamlessly with any case on. That’s right, get your files in no time – even with a thick, waterproof cover!
Sophistication in Hand.
Thanks to the iKlips DUO+ Easy-Grip design, you can keep one hand free at all times.
Perfectly comfortable and sleek, iKlips DUO+ has an ergonomic design that ensures seamless connection and removal.
Safe and Sound.
The free iKlips 3.0 app is the addition that lets you take iKlips DUO+ to the max. With password and fingerprint protection for your drive or selected files, the iKlips app is a solid digital safe that works flawlessly on all Apple devices. A variety of advanced features like direct photo backup, 3D Touch support, Multi-Select, Drop-To and Split View options, and Integration with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Apple apps – your data has never been more protected.
Twist and Shout.
Simply rotate iKlips Duo+ and you’re good to go with its smooth, unique swivel action.
- Design is everything. - Slimmer, smoother and better than ever before. iKlips DUO+ features the same premium aluminum found in the iPhone – with a concentric circles-brush finish that tells you this is one very special flash drive.
- iKlips 3.0 App - The iKlips 3.0 app is exactly what you need for taking full advantage of each iKlips feature.
- Apple MFi-certified. - Fully certified and licensed by Apple as a “Made for iPhone, iPad & iPod” product. Designed specifically for Apple devices, the iKlips DUO+ meets strict performance and manufacturing standards, and it’s backed by Adam Elements’ highest level of quality assurance.
- Flashy memory. - Produced with top-quality flash memory, iKlips DUO+ features one of the world’s fastest memory storage types for Phones and iPads. Not just speedy, it's more stable and has a much longer lifespan as well.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.