CASA Hub eC301 - USB-C to LAN - Grey
One Little Hub, Every Little Task.
The new, shiny laptop just arrived. You realise that it comes with only USB Type-C ports and it's a messy job trying to connect it with wired Ethernet or older USB peripherals.
Try the CASA 3-in-1 USB Type-C Ethernet adapter.
Adam Element understand your complaint and brought forth a new solution : the CASA Hub eC301, a wired Ethernet adapter with two "conventional" USB Type-A ports for your travel or office convenience. The two USB 3.1 ports allow your new laptop to hook up with the existing external devices such as printers, hubs, keyboards/mice or storage devices, so your current and future investment on peripherals are all in good hands.
Sometimes wired is just better.
Indeed, wireless networks are convenient, prevalent and almost indispensable, but there are still occasions that wired Ethernet is preferred. Wired networks are generally faster, more secure, stable and interference-proof, so you may want an Ethernet cable for the new laptop to take advantage of it when you're not on the road.
High Speed Gigabit Ethernet, Compatible with IEEE 802.3. switches automatically among 10, 100 or 1000Mbps speeds. So you can enjoy bandwidth-intensive applications with confidence – no hiccups.
Plug and forget.
The CASA Hub eC301 is powerful, but not perplexing at all. It's high-performance chipset, Thunderbolt 3 compatibility and USB functions requires no driver installation or tweaking on the computer side, just plug it into the USB Type-C port on your new MacBook Pro or PC laptops and it works like magic instantly.
Handy connection, fast data.
The two standard USB Type-A ports eC301 offers connections nicely at the same time: they both communicate with external devices such as printers and storage devices at respectable 5Gbps. When you need to travel light, the eC301 might be the only accessory to bring along.
Built to work, built to last.
In addition to compliance with the latest standards, the CASA Hub eC301 bas been built with the best material possible to serve your needs.
At only 40g, the lightweight but solid aluminium housing, strengthened connector and braided cable are all made to last a long time to accompany your high-end laptop and, of course, invaluable work.
The best USB Type-C companion.
The eC301 is the best companion for any laptop with USB Type-C ports. It's compatible with macOS, Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Chrome OS systems and has been extensively tested on Apple, HP, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Dell laptops and Chromebooks.
In addition, it also supports OTG-ready Android tablets and smart phones such as Google Pixel 2, HTC U11, LG G6, Huawei P10 and more. Just grab it and go, nothing to worry about compatibility issues.
- Ultra-small Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C hub for peripherals & data transfers.
- Realtek chip provides high performance but low power consumption.
- High speed Gigabit Ethernet port IEEE 802.3 compliant with auto-switching 10/100/1000Mbps transmission speeds.
- Plug and play with no driver installation needed.
- Embedded internet (GR)/transmission (ORG) LED indicator, help to identify the transmitting status.
- 2 additional USB 3.1 standard ports to connect USB devices.
- Light-weight and narrow aluminium connector housing reducing electromagnetic interference.
- Strengthened connectors and durable braided cable provide an ultra long life.
- Supports macOS / Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Chrome OS, and Android tablets and smartphones with OTG function.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.